Family
Saturday, November 7, 2015
North Carolina Visit- Plane Ride
At the beginning of October, me and Alexis went on a trip to North Carolina to spend about a week with my sister, Rachel and her family. After my experience flying with Alexis last Christmas, I was a little hesitant to venture on another trip with her but I was hoping since it had been 10 months that she would handle it better. After Brett dropped us off at the security line and Alexis realized that he wasn't coming with us, she started crying. Once we got through security and to the gate I gave her some mini chocolate pumpkins and that seemed to put her in a better mood.
Alexis really surprised me with how well she did. I thought that when the plane took off she might be a little scared because it was so loud but she just said, "Wee, this is fun." I had various things for her to do on the flights but her favorite was playing with my tablet. She doesn't usually get to play with it so it was a real treat for her.
We had one layover in Houston and it was a little over an hour. It was just the right amount of time to get a snack and get to the other gate. We had to take a train over to the next gate and she of course thought that was really fun. She picked out a cookie with M&M's on it but only ate the blue ones off of it. Here she is eating a pretzel from Auntie Anne's with cheese. She was just so good and I was so thankful for that. We arrived in Raleigh around 11:30pm and it was so fun to see Rachel, Audrey and Phoenix at the baggage claim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment