Family

Family

Saturday, November 7, 2015

North Carolina Visit- Sunday


Sunday was a relaxing day.  The weather was back to being nice and sunny!  We had a nice big breakfast before going to church.  The waffles Rachel made were especially good =)  Here are Audrey and Alexis in their matching dresses and hair!






Audrey took Alexis for a ride in the blue jeep =)



Alexis was able to spend some good quality time with my dad.  We don't get to see him very often so I was really glad he could come down for the weekend.



Alexis was so excited that Grandpa helped her ride Phoenix's red bike.  She still talks about how much fun it was!



Rachel made chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and salad for dinner.  It was so delicious. Basically everything Rachel makes is really good and it was so nice to have so many wonderful dinners when we were visiting.  After we ate we had to take Michelle to the airport.  The time she was there went by super fast but I was so glad to be able to see her for a few days.  On the way home from the airport we stopped at a park.  Phoenix was really excited that he caught this praying mantis =)



He definitely loves bugs!  



Audrey and my dad played with Alexis on the playground a lot.  It was nice to be able to watch them have fun.



While I was sitting with Rachel and Travis I got at least 10 mosquito bites on my legs =(  I haven't had a mosquito bite in so long and these seemed especially itchy!  I am glad Alexis didn't get any bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment