Family

Family

Saturday, November 7, 2015

North Carolina Visit- Monday and Tuesday


On Monday morning my dad left.  It was so nice to see him and Alexis had so much fun with him. We went to the zoo that day.  I unfortunately only got one picture.  When we got through the zoo gates it was clear that Alexis wanted me to carry her rather than walk.  There was no way I was going to be able to carry her the whole time!  Luckily she seemed receptive to riding in this rented zoo stroller.  I am so glad she was willing to ride in it most of the time because it would have been really hard if she didn't.  It was really nice of Travis to push it too =)  I wish I had taken more pictures!  It was a fun day but by the end we were all pretty tired.



Audrey and Alexis pretending to sleep Tuesday morning =)



We went to Marbles again on Tuesday.  Alexis had such a good time when we went before and Audrey and Phoenix always enjoy going there.






All the kids had fun playing in the fire truck.  It isn't the best picture but you can see all 3 of the kids!



Alexis wanted to make a pizza the other day that we were here but it was much more crowded and she didn't get a chance to.  I am glad she could have some time to play here on this visit.



This was her finished pizza!  It is cute how she decided to arrange the ingredients.  



Audrey and Phoenix got this Anna nightgown for Alexis.  I tried it on her that night to make sure it fit her well.  After I put it on her, Audrey put a nightgown on over her pj's and rolled up the sleeves to match Alexis.  It was just so cute.  They both look so content here.

No comments:

Post a Comment