Alexis was less than excited to dress up for Halloween this year. I had to bribe her with candy while I put her dress on. I asked her if she wanted to be Anna or a ladybug and she said, "No!"
This is the first year we actually took her out trick-or-treating. She didn't have any idea what we were doing at first but she caught on pretty quickly. Unfortunately I only got a few blurry pictures of her actually going door to door. I will say that trick-or-treating in California is a little different than in New York! It was 85 degrees in California lol
Towards the end she said, "Momma, this is fun!"
She was really excited about all the candy she got in her pumpkin!
These are pictures of her from the last 3 years on Halloween. It is amazing how quickly the time has gone by and how fast she has grown! It seems like just yesterday she was a little strawberry!
I have a few pictures from Halloween in 2009. Audrey is a little older in this picture than Alexis is now. She looks just as thrilled as Alexis did lol
Cute little chickens!







No comments:
Post a Comment