Family

Family

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Alexis turns 2!


I honestly can not believe that Alexis is 2.  The time seems to have flown by at record speed but at the same time it feels like she has been a part of our lives forever.  







Alexis has always been very alert.  This picture was taken in the hospital when she was a few days old.  


This is a picture from her 1st Birthday.  Michelle is trying to comfort her (not sure why she was upset).  She just looks so cute with her party hat on.  There is never a dull moment when Alexis is around!  


Being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done but by far the most rewarding experience of my life.  I love Alexis with all my heart and I am so lucky to be her mother.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the pic of Michelle was me! lol! Alexis is so adorable! I miss that little cutie, and I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the pic of Michelle was me! lol! Alexis is so adorable! I miss that little cutie, and I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys!

    ReplyDelete