Family

Family

Monday, May 11, 2015

Chicago Trip


I was lucky enough to be able to take a quick trip to Chicago at the very end of March.  My sisters, Leah and Michelle live there currently and my sister Rachel, also went to visit with her two kids.  It went by extremely fast but I was so grateful I could could go.  This is a view from Leah's apartment.



 Leah recently got a pomsky named "Teddy Bear (Teddy for short).  He is such a cute dog!  



Audrey really loved holding Teddy.  They are so cute together.  






Both Audrey and Phoenix are so well behaved.  I used to be able to see them more often before I moved to California.  They are growing up so fast so I am grateful whenever I get a chance to see them.


I am normally someone that admires animals from a distance but Teddy was calm enough that I wasn't too intimidated to hold him.  I think Alexis will really like Teddy.  



Brett stayed home to take care of Alexis and they had a lot of fun.  Alexis started putting socks on her hands while I was away for some reason.


Alexis was all ready to go to church with her sunglasses and purse that held her bottle and Minnie Mouse stuffed toy.  I sure missed Brett and Alexis while I was away.  I was very happy to see them when I got home.  Alexis hugged me for a really long time.  It was so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Alexis going to church!!! Such a little diva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Alexis going to church!!! Such a little diva!

    ReplyDelete