Family

Family

Monday, May 11, 2015

Easter 2015



This was Alexis's Easter Basket.  She was very excited to get so much candy and she loves the bunny she got.  She calls it "bun".  It is so cute.  She also was very taken with the chocolate bunny.  She often asks for a "chocolate bun" even though she ate hers a while ago.  It reminds me when my niece Audrey was pretty young.  She was visiting us in New York and she saw that I had a chocolate bunny left from Easter.  Not wanting to come right out and ask to have some, she said, "I like your chocolate bunny."




Alexis was lucky enough to participate in an Easter Egg hunt in Napa.  It was very nice of Grandma Janice to plan the fun activity.  Her eggs had money in them and she enjoyed putting the coins in her piggy bank.





We went to the mall a few weeks before Easter and someone working at the place you can get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny, gave Alexis these cute ears.  She was a little scared of the Easter Bunny but she enjoyed wearing the ears for a little while. She actually ripped the ears off on the way home but I taped them back on.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that she likes chocolate bunnies as much as Audrey! Her dress is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that she likes chocolate bunnies as much as Audrey! Her dress is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete