Family

Family

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Christmas in NY 2014

We decided to go to NY for Christmas.  It is getting harder and harder for the whole family to all be together since everyone is so spread out.  5 of the 8 kids were able to be there.  I really wanted to be there but I was not looking forward to the long trip.  My Dad had a business trip in San Francisco right before I was planning to leave for NY and he was able to stay with us and then also travel to NY with us.  Brett came about a week later. Alexis was pretty good on the flights.  We had a layover in Salt Lake and Detroit.  Our flight from Detroit to Binghamton was cancelled due to fog.  We had to spend the night in Detroit.  All things considered, Alexis was good but the situation certainly was not ideal.  The trip home.... well, I won't go into details but it was not pleasant.  It made the trip there seem like a breeze. Even though it was hard I was really happy to be in NY for Christmas. I don't have many pictures.  I am hoping this blog will help me be better about taking pictures.
Alexis LOVES Audrey and Phoenix.  Audrey is so patient and loving  towards her.  It warms my heart to see them together. In the background Phoenix is hovering over Kevin while he plays a game.  It was so cute.
I just love seeing these 2 girls together.  I wish we didn't live so far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment