Family

Family

Friday, March 6, 2015

More Alexis


Alexis was running a really high fever about a month ago.  It was really sad.  On this day she picked out her Anna shirt to wear.  Her Auntie Leah got it for her for Christmas and she really loves it.


 She started to feel better after getting a few doses of antibiotics.


I know I mentioned before she doesn't nap well but when she got sick and was recovering she did take some pretty long naps.

This pictures cracks me up.  She was playing with her new blocks (a present from her Grandma in NY) and as soon as I took this pictures she got up and ran over to me.


She loves to climb and step on things.  I guess she wanted to see if she could fit in this bin.

1 comment:

  1. I was showing the kids your blog and Phoenix looked at these pictures and said "No fair! Her toys look really fun!"

    ReplyDelete