We had a family birthday party for Alexis a few days before her actual birthday. Unfortunately I did not take nearly as many pictures as I would have liked. This was a picture taken the morning of the party. Alexis was afraid of the balloons the day before but was definitely more excited about them in the morning.
Alexis was very excited to receive an "Anna" dress from her Auntie Rachel. It arrived a few days before the party so she was able to wear it. She loved it!
This was about the only "group" shot I got. Alexis was lucky to have her Grandma and Grandpa Eide there, and her Aunt Lesley, Uncle Mark, Cessiley, Nate, Kristin, Ben, Abram, Aila, Stephanie and Erik.
Alexis was excited to have a "Frozen" themed party with matching cupcakes.
Alexis definitely knew the party was for her and she seemed to enjoy being the center of attention. Everyone was so generous and she loves playing with all her new toys.








These pictures are so cute, and they really make me wish I could have been there! I am glad that you have so many members of Brett's family that live close by. My favorite picture is of her eating her cupcake at her new table, she looks so happy!
ReplyDelete