I thought I would add some pictures of Alexis that I have taken recently. This picture is the day we got back from our NY trip. Alexis does not nap well. She never really has unless she was being held. If we tried to put her down she would usually instantly wake up and not go back to sleep. The last few months her naps have basically stopped (even thought she still needs them). She must have been extremely tired to fall asleep like this. This has never happened and probably will never happen again.
It is pretty hard to get a decent picture of Alexis unless it is in "selfie" mode.
Alexis looks so relaxed in this pictures with her leg crossed =)
These two pictures turned out great. She was distracted enough by being outside that I was able to capture a few good pictures of her.
Alexis loves trying on shoes. She has a pair of my sandals on but stopped to watch tv for a minute before continuing to walk around.
No comments:
Post a Comment