When I was in the hospital I missed Alexis a lot and was ready to bring Jaxon home.
Jaxon slept a ton when he was a newborn!
Alexis was very content to wear her jammies all day. She didn't seem to mind just relaxing and taking it easy for several weeks while I was recovering.
Alexis just loves Jaxon. It is the cutest thing.
Alexis was somewhat horrified/very concerned when she first saw Jaxon's belly button. She was nearly crying and asked, "What happened?" It was so sad but so sweet that she was so worried about him. She became very curious after seeing it a few times and wanted to touch it but never actually did.
I really can't get over how much he sleeps. Alexis seemed to be awake all the time so it is such a change to have a baby that sleeps so much.
I am trying to enjoy every moment that I can because I know the time goes by so fast. I have been so emotional everyday thinking about how fast he is going to grow up. The emotional roller coaster that follows giving birth is so intense. I cried several times a day for at least a few weeks wishing that Jaxon would stay a little forever.










No comments:
Post a Comment