I can hardly believe Alexis is 3. The time has just gone by so fast.
I took Alexis to ride the train and carousel that she loves but unfortunately the train was not running. Anytime she has gone on the carousel she just wanted to ride on a bench. She has never actually gone on one of the animals. Today she wanted to ride on the rabbit. Of course it was a day that Jaxon was with us. It was a little hard lifting her up onto the rabbit while holding Jaxon but I was able to do it and she had so much fun. She was so excited when she told Brett she rode the rabbit.
She wanted pizza again!
Of course she loved opening more presents =)
She loves the song, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". I found a cute little book that plays the song and she loves it. She was so happy when she opened it.
Alexis was so lucky to get a play pizza from her Auntie Rachel, Uncle Trav, Audrey, Phoenix and Felicity. She loves making pizza and there are so many ingredients she can put on it!
She was also lucky to get a Caillou book and Caillou bath toy from her Auntie Michelle and Uncle Kevin. She has had some issues taking a bath since Jaxon was born but ever since she got the Caillou toy, she has been taking baths with no problem =)
I love Alexis so much and really can't believe she is 3 years old already. She keeps my days interesting and there is never a dull moment when she is around. I love how sweet and caring she is and how much she adores Jaxon.











No comments:
Post a Comment