Family

Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Getting Ready for Jaxon!


I knew the few weeks between Christmas and when Jaxon was going to be born would just fly by.  I tried to make the most of those weeks by spending a lot of quality time with Alexis.



Alexis loves playing in our room.  She likes playing with my "stuff".  I have several little ornamental boxes that she just loves playing with.  One day when I went upstairs to get something I noticed that she had put my bird by the window so it could look outside.  I thought it was so sweet.



A week before Jaxon was born I took Alexis out for lunch to get pizza.  We don't normally go out for lunch but she really enjoyed her pizza.  She kept shaking parmesan cheese on it!



Alexis loves the chocolate frosting.  That is basically all she eats when she is eating a doughnut.  



My mom arrived in California a few days before my scheduled c-section.  I was relieved once she got here because then I didn't have to worry about going into labor before the c-section (like I did with Alexis)  It had been over a year since I had seen my mom so it was really nice when she got here.  Alexis loved having all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment