Family

Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Joanna's Visit for Thanksgiving 2015


We were so lucky that Joanna was able to come visit us for Thanksgiving!  I hadn't had a chance to see her since she got back home from her mission.  Alexis really loved spending time with Jo!




I was glad that Alexis agreed to ride the carousel with Joanna =)



Alexis was putting little hair elastics on Joanna's fingers.  







Unfortunately I had a very bad cold when Joanna was visiting.  I don't think I have ever had such a bad cough before and being pregnant just made everything worse.  I really wish I had felt better because Joanna was here for such a short time but I am really glad she was able to come.  Alexis had a lot of fun too =)




These are just a few pictures taken sometime in November.  Alexis is not usually a good "cart rider" but if there is ever an opportunity to ride in a cart she can "drive", she is thrilled.




You wouldn't be able to tell how much fun she is having from these pictures but she really is.  



It is so rare for Alexis to fall asleep during the day or before bed so I had to take a picture.  She was playing with Brett's phone and obviously was just so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open.  It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment