Family

Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Christmas 2015


Christmas morning =)  I need to figure out a better place for the stockings!



We let Alexis open one present on Christmas Eve before she went to bed.  Grandma Eide made her a cute little apron with strawberries on it and got her some cute little things to put in the pockets.  Alexis loves playing with her measuring cups etc. when we visit so Alexis got her own measuring cups and spoons, a little wooden spoon, a little rubber spatula and a little whisk.  Alexis loved putting everything in the pockets.



Alexis was so excited for all her presents.  She carefully unwrapped each present and then wanted to play with it before moving on to the next item.  Sometimes little kids get so excited they just can't wait to open everything so I thought it was really cute that Alexis wanted to play with each thing.  It may be a different story next year!









Most of the pictures I took were of the back of her.  I wish I had realized that and taken some from a different view.


Alexis loves chocolate.  She was really excited when she realized there were some chocolate Santa's in her stocking.



It was a little sad for me thinking of most of my siblings and parents being in New York and wishing I could be there with them but we did have a great day here in California.  Only a few more weeks until Baby Jaxon joins our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment