Alexis is excited for any holiday. We go to Target every week to get groceries so she always sees the different candy that is on display for whatever holiday is coming up months in advance. She has many weeks to look forward to a specific holiday.
The kids got a few little presents first thing in the morning from me and then Brett gave them a few little things when he got home. They both loved it.
Alexis has always liked to line things up. More than a few times in the past she has lined up toys and gave them something to eat. It was so funny when Jaxon did the same thing one day with no help from Alexis! He lined these little bunnies up and gave them blocks as food. Alexis did the exact same thing on Easter a few years ago with these same bunnies but gave them actual candy.
When these two get along (and they usually do) it is the sweetest thing ever.
They love ice cream cones.
There isn't much time now until the new baby will be here. We still haven't picked out a name. We had Alexis and Jaxon picked out as names before I was ever even pregnant and when I was pregnant with Jaxon and before I knew he was a boy, I had another girl name picked out but picking out another boy name has been quite difficult. There have been some we have liked but nothing has quite stuck yet. Maybe we just have to wait and see him. The last month or so has been hard and the next month will be even harder. I have been super uncomfortable and it is hard trying to keep with with Alexis and Jaxon. I wish I was able to do more stuff with them right now because it will be a big adjustment for all of us when the new baby is born. The next month is going to fly by and I am trying to enjoy the time we have until then.





No comments:
Post a Comment