Family

Family

Monday, March 5, 2018

My Honda Civic

I had my Honda Civic for close to 13 years.  I bought it when I was single and it was a great car.  It towed all my stuff from New York to California when I got married.  



Since baby #3 is going to arrive soon, I knew that it was time for a bigger car.  2 car seats fit in the back but left no room for the front seats to move back.  That was fine for me because I need the seat closer to the front anyway but it made it impossible for Brett to ride in the car.  Unfortunately 3 car seats would not have fit in the back.   




When I was cleaning out the car, Alexis came out to help me.  She eagerly got into the drivers seat and buckled herself in.  It was so cute. 




It was a sad day when I had to say good-bye to my Civic.  It seems like a silly thing but I had it for so long and it has been with me through so many changes in my life.  I will miss only having to fill up the gas tank once every 2 months and will miss that it only cost around $30 to fill.  That being said I am very grateful to have a bigger vehicle with a lot more room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment