Alexis definitely has a good understanding of what Christmas is all about this year. Since last year she has talked about the Christmas tree a lot. I came downstairs one night after putting Jaxon to sleep and saw Alexis just sitting quietly looking at the tree. It was so sweet.
Last year she enjoyed taking down all the ornaments she could reach. This year she has enjoyed rearranging the ones she can reach.
We are going to go to NY next week to spend Christmas there. It has been a little overwhelming thinking about the long trip there and back but I am hopeful that things will go smoothly. Aside from the anxiety about traveling, I am really excited that we can go!
This is unrelated to Christmas but macaroni and cheese is a favorite. Alexis is a picky eater but she loves to eat this!
Jaxon has recently started to eat more food and he really enjoyed eating macaroni and cheese for the first time.
It made me laugh when I looked over and saw this. I guess he was finished!





Nice blog !!!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing
Thiết kế nhà tiền chế
Nhà thép tiền chế đẹp
Công ty xây nhà xưởng
Thi công nhà tiền chế
Công ty xây dựng nhà xưởng
Thi công nhà thép tiền chế