Family

Family

Monday, December 12, 2016

Fall 2016



When Rachel was here she was able to take some pictures for us.  They came out really well!




There were so many great pictures of Alexis.  Audrey was Rachel's assistant and was really good about getting Alexis to smile and look at the camera.




There were a few great pictures of Jaxon thankfully.  He was so tired and we were taking pictures right at his bed time.  




Here is Jaxon at 9 months old.  I can't believe how fast the year is going by!  




And here he is at 10 months old!  










Alexis cooperates a lot more when I take a picture of her than she did even a few months ago.  She used to just try and grab the phone.  




This is her making her bunny face.  




I have never seen dinosaur pajamas for girls before so I had to get these when I saw them.  They are very similar to Jaxon's and she loves it.




I always love taking pictures of the cute things Alexis does with her toys.  She arranged her characters in a pan.



One night when I went upstairs I noticed that Alexis had put her bunnies to bed while I was doing laundry.  These are the ones on my side.  




........and these are on Brett's side.  




Alexis and Jaxon get along so well together and they definitely enjoy spending time together.




The love playing in the tent.  







It makes me so happy to see them playing together so nicely.  




I love it when they hold hands like this in the car.  It is just so sweet!  


No comments:

Post a Comment