Family

Family

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Jaxon is growing up!



I am basically with Jaxon every waking moment and I thought I would of course be around when he first rolled over.  He had been trying to do it so I knew it was only a matter of time.  I had a dentist appointment at the beginning of May and when I was leaving to come home I was surprised to see this snapchat from Brett that Jaxon had rolled over!  That little stinker!




I love comparing baby pictures of Alexis to Jaxon.   These are when they were both 5 months old (and in the same bouncy seat!)





6 months old!  




Getting ready to try some baby food for the first time!  He likes most everything I have given him but doesn't seem to care about it too much yet.  He does like it more than Alexis did though.





He seemed to get too big for the pack n play overnight!  




One night he woke up and I looked over and he was just propped up looking at me like this.  It was so funny!




Here he is at 7 months old!  I just can't believe he is 7 months old already!  How it that even possible.



This picture was funny to me because I had just put these shorts on Jaxon and he was obviously very interested in the pattern!




These two love playing with each other!  









In the last few weeks Jaxon has really perfected his army crawling skills.  He is into everything now and there is no containing him.  He is so content to just go exploring around.  It is so cute!  





He loves playing in the sunbeams that shine through in the morning.  This is one of my favorite things about mornings!




They really do love each other!  

No comments:

Post a Comment