Family
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Here is a picture of Alexis and Jaxon, both about 7 months old, playing with the same empty box! When my sister Michelle got married and we were in New York, Alexis kept playing with it so my mom insisted that we take it with us. It somehow has survived all this time and Jaxon came across it recently and apparently is drawn to it as well!
This year has not been the easiest. Having a baby and adjusting to the new things that brings can be challenging. I mentioned in an earlier post today that I really try to treasure this time in my life because I know it will be over all too quickly and I will long for these days again. I have struggled with loneliness and missing out on things this year and it has been really hard. One night I woke up in the middle of the night and I was really sad. I was just sitting in the darkness with my thoughts and Jaxon woke up. He didn't want to eat like he usually does when he gets up during the night, he just wanted me to hold him. He fell asleep almost immediately and I tried putting him back in his swing (basically the only place he sleeps lately) but he woke up again and wanted to be held. While I was holding him I felt like it was his way of comforting me. I felt like he could sense how I was feeling and was comforting me in the only way he could and it was so special and it is something I will always remember. It was what I needed in that moment to remind myself what is really important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great family !!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease visit:
See More
click me
See More
Click Me