Family

Family

Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Zoo


Last Saturday we decided at the last minute to take Alexis to the Sacramento Zoo.  Of course I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I was planning to.  I asked her if she wanted to go to the zoo and she said, "Yes!"






She was all set for the car ride with her sunglasses, leap pad, bottle and her bun.  


 

We tried to take the stroller in and she did sit in it until we got into the zoo.  She immediately wanted to get out and put her bunny in it and push it around herself.  It was really awkward because she couldn't see where she was going and Brett ended up taking it back to the car.  There were 5 lions (a male, a female and three 1 year old cubs) I wasn't successful getting a picture.  Alexis did really like the lions and kept saying, "Simba."  Since we got home from the zoo, she has wanted to watch "The Lion King" daily.  Luckily that is one of my favorite Disney movies.




She liked seeing the giraffes and talks about them eating leaves and keeps saying, "Moo". I guess they remind her of cows!



It was a fun day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment