Family

Family

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Winter 2017



Jaxon was born with a lot of hair but it wasn't until around the time he turned 1 that he was starting to look like he needed a little haircut.  This was right before he got his first haircut.




This was right after the haircut.  I had to hold him so I couldn't take any pictures.  He did ok the first time.  The second one he got a few months later did not go so well.  I think I need to learn how to do a good job cutting his hair myself.




Before Christmas I asked Alexis if she wanted to decorate a gingerbread (graham cracker) house when we were in NY.  She was very excited but since everyone was sick there was never a good time. She reminded me once we got home that we had forgotten to make a gingerbread house.  I thought that Valentine's Day seemed like a good opportunity to make up for Christmas.  She had so much fun decorating it.




Of course when she was done she had to have her pigs try it out!  




One Saturday we had to go to Home Depot to get a few things.  The kids were so excited to ride in this little cart.




Alexis loves helping me fold laundry.  One day she was helping me and did this.  She laid out an outfit for Brett.  It was really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment